There might come a time when you’ll need to replace your spring plate. Here are some easy steps on how to do it.
Phillips head screwdriver
Replacement spring plate
1. Unplug Ode
2. Pull gently on the faceplate to remove it
3. Twist grind dial all the way to the right (coarsest setting)
4. Unscrew the four large screws (look for the arrows pointing towards the screws on the grinder)
5. Pull on grind dial to remove
6. Remove the four rubber plugs from each corner of the spring plate
7. Remove the four screws under each plug
8. Gently lift away the spring plate
9. Install a new spring plate making sure the notch is on the top
10. Reinsert the four screws and the four rubber plugs
11. Rescrew the four large screws to replace the grind dial
12. Press gently to snap on the faceplate
You're all set!