Here’s a quick guide on how to switch out your Single-dose Load Bin.
2 mm Allen wrench
Fellow soft brush
Replacement single-dose load bin
Tip before you start:
The load bin screws are installed with Loctite which can make them difficult to remove. To make this easier, get the screw started by inserting the shorter end of the Allen key and then pressing down on the longer end to get more leverage. Be careful to prevent stripping the screw. If you hear a clicking noise, it’s Loctite on the screws loosening and not your grinder breaking!
- Unplug Ode
- Remove load bin lid and set aside
- Remove hex screws from all four corner
- Once load bin is unscrewed, remove and set aside
- Brush off the top of the grinder
- Grab replacement load bin and place on the grinder with the logo towards grind dial
- Reinstall four hex screws to attach replacement load bin
You're all set!