Knock knock! Who’s there? Your new replacement knocker! Here are the steps on how to replace!
2.5 mm Allen wrench
Replacement grinds knocker
Tip before you start:
The load bin screws are installed with loctite which can make them difficult to remove. To make this easier, get the screw started by inserting the shorter end of the Allen key and then pressing down on the longer end to get more leverage. Be careful to prevent stripping the screw. If you hear a clicking noise, it’s loctite on the screws loosening and not your grinder breaking!
1. Unplug Ode
2. Remove lid and catch
3. Locate grinds knocker
3. Set Ode knocker-side up on soft cloth
4. Locate hex screw underneath the grinds knocker
5. Unscrew and remove grinds knocker
6. Replace with new grinds knocker and reinstall screw
7. Hold grinds knocker parallel to the body as you tighten and make sure Fellow logo is facing up
You're all set!