Bluetooth is enabled as a default setting, but it can be disabled on accident. If you're having issues with bluetooth connectivity, check if bluetooth is enabled by:
1. Taking your kettle off the base
2. Pressing the knob to turn on Stagg EKG+
3. Holding knob down for 5+ seconds*
4. Using the knob to toggle between "Bluetooth enabled" or "Bluetooth disabled"
5. Pressing the knob to save your changes and exit
*The timer function will engage when pressing down the knob and make sure you keep holding the knob down to access the bluetooth menu