SHIPMAGEDDON 2020 UPDATE
Due to COVID-19 related staffing shortages, as well as UPS capacity limits, orders are taking 10+ days to leave our warehouse. Orders placed after 12pm on 12/8 are now expected to ship out in late December (after 12/25) and arrive in early January. Our team understands the timing could not be worse. We sincerely apologize for the delays and appreciate your partnership and patience. We are doing everything possible on our side to speed up the shipping process, but unfortunately, like the rest of 2020, ship has hit the fan.
When you place an order with Fellow, the wheels begin turning:
- Orders are processed by our website, making sure the product is available and ready to ship
- Upon processing, you will receive an email confirming your order
- Orders are synced with the fulfillment center at 7am and 12pm, daily.
- Orders are prepared for shipment (packed, labeled, and set aside for pickup).
- Orders are picked up by the carrier and head to the carrier's distribution center
- Upon pickup, you will receive an email with your tracking number and shipment confirmation
This entire process takes 24-48 hours. For instance, if you place an order on Tuesday at 1pm, it will likely ship Wednesday afternoon.
Please note that our warehouse does not ship on weekends or holidays. If you place an order on the weekend or on Friday after 10 am PT, it will process and ship on Monday or Tuesday.
All orders ship directly from a fulfillment center in Valencia, California (Greater Los Angeles).
If you're missing an order confirmation or tracking number, let us know! Spam filters can be unnecessarily aggressive at times and eat up important emails. We'd be happy to help you track down your order.