We, too, have bought things online (definitely not coffee) and always appreciate being notified and updated on the status of our orders. We've outlined the process here, step-by-step, in the same way that Schoolhouse Rock describes making a Bill.
When you place an order with Fellow, the wheels begin turning:
- Orders are processed by our website, making sure the product is available and ready to ship
- Upon processing, you will receive an email confirming your order
- Within a few hours, the order is sent to the warehouse and queued up for shipment
- Orders are prepared for shipment (packed, labeled, and set aside for pickup)
- Orders are picked up by the carrier and head to the carrier's distribution center
- Upon pickup, you will receive an email with your tracking number and shipment confirmation
This entire process takes 24-48 hours. For instance, if you place an order on Tuesday at 10am PT, it will likely ship on Wednesday by 5pm PT.
Please note that our warehouse does not ship on weekends or holidays. If you place an order on the weekend or on Friday after 10 am PT, it will process and ship the next business day.
All orders ship directly from our warehouse in Hayward, California.
If you're missing an order confirmation or tracking number, let us know! Spam filters can be unnecessarily aggressive at times and eat up important emails. We'd be happy to help you track down your order.