Ode Brew Grinder is our original award-winning grinder designed for brewed coffee. Ode Brew Grinder Gen 2 comes as an upgrade to the original, refreshed with some thoughtful new features to improve your daily coffee brewing experience.
Ode Brew Grinder Gen 2 comes with:
- Updated brew burrs (Gen 2 Brew Burrs) that were designed specifically for Ode by VP of R&D and Certified Q Grader Nick Terzulli. The Gen 2 Brew Burrs are capable of grinding as fine as 250 microns, while the Standard Brew Burrs that come stock in the original Ode Brew Grinder can grind as fine as 500 microns. Learn more about the different burrs here.
- Anti-static technology, which helps to reduce the static from freshly ground coffee. This reduces the retention of coffee grounds in the grinder from ~1g to as low as 0.1g, so there is much less grind mess than the original Ode Brew Grinder.
- A larger hopper that can hold 100g of beans, enough for 12 cups of brewed coffee at the golden ratio of 1:16.
- A redesigned hopper that has steeper angles to help feed beans down the chute for speedier grinding.
- A larger catch cup that can hold 100g of ground coffee, enough for 12 cups of brewed coffee at the golden ratio.
- A redesigned catch cup that makes it easier to pour coffee grounds into your brewing tool of choice.
To see a detailed comparison across our grinders please visit this page.